The MSP is process of allocating or developing a public allocation plan to distribute, spatially or temporally human activities in marine areas.
Facts: Ocean Life Every DAY ….
- 23 million tons of cargo and 55,000 cruise passengers are travelling by ship every day (IMO, 2015)
- 90% world’s trade is carried by sea
- average yearly growth over 8.5%
- UNESCO public plan for allocating the spatial and temporal distribution of human activities in marine areas
However…. preference shall be provided to:
- permanent marine nature reserves
- switching to renewable energy collected in power plants located offshore
- obsolete laws and regulations
- peoples lack environment values
- lack effective economic solutions for those investors whose interest are at stake
- hostile and negligent companies where profits are more important than other interests….
- switching to renewable every is a benefit even for these companies